Saturday 7 July 2007

*Sings* The truth be told, the truth be told, I'm treading on my tippy toes, my tippy toes

*continues singing* I'm starting to worry about Ray

woooooo goood song ^^

Boredom has taken over. there is no magical sam online... or close enuff 2 drag out, there is no lew as he is making the monies. there is no ideas popping into my head of wat i can do... but..

MUMS GONE TO ENGLAND!
wont c her for a few days ^^ woopy!

she gone 2 uncles wedding. which reminds me. HAPPY 07.07.07! XD

i think im gona clean my room an play simmmmmmms... and maybe any other game i can find that i fancy playing... we'll c wats i got. i mite READ =O *gasps* im trying 2 get away frm the compooter... honest =P

hmm sims 1st i think... let my brekkie/lunch go down b4 the moving around-ness of cleaning my room... ok ^^ so here it goes *opens sims*

talk sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon
Bored Bev!
xxxxxxxxxxxx

oooo no! i can watch mooovies... *browses thru downloads on server* oooo looks good. sooo i'll keep myself entertained. just felt like a bloggage =P boom! off i go. TRA! =P

enjoy your day ^^
Not So Bored Bev
xxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: