Wednesday 25 July 2007

But I Want To Sing =(

I don't know what I've blogged about... I might have mentioned a little band I'm meant to be in, but probably not =P... umm well I'm a drummer... ish... I try anyway.

First band prac, Tuesday 31st July. Oh god, I cannot wait.... We'll see how good I am, lets just say... it's been a while... and I've got a new found love for singing.

I love to sing, and dammit I blame Blue October and Paramore and Avril Lavigne =P... So much emotion and energy seem to be released when they sing.

*sings* I close my eyes, and I smile, knowing that everything is alright...

need to sort out a mic so I can get opinions on whether to follow my dream! =p lol

ooo just realised. I blogged, last night, I was doubtful about whether I'd bother anymore =P I blame Jamie and Lew for making me come back to the blogging pages... anyway. It's done now.

Enjoy
The Bev
x

No comments: