Friday 3 August 2007

*Sings* While we're on the subject, Could We Change The Subject Now?

Oh how I wish I could sing... gah. It sucks =P but oh well.Anyway, It's been a while... not a "Tom While" *Checks There’s Still A "Drunken" Tom Revising Pic Up**Tuts*! What a bitch. I read that blog... I read it... It's torture lol. It's a good read but here we all are suffering of boredom as he doesn't think of us =P lol hah! Well he's working now *laughs uncontrollably* While I sit here... bored... oh... well that's not as fulfilling as I thought, oh well =P

Back to MY blog =P I've had a good ... umm since July 25th =) ok...

26th
Towned with my sisterrrrz and Lew and DanDidn't do muchos...had din dins, Lew got sum filmzes ^^ then back to Lew Town and slepteded over watched a couple of the filmzes

27th
Towned with EVERYONE* =P
Simpson’s MOOOVIE ^^ twas pretty damn good ^^Back to Lews so I could get my bag ...then Looked after a drunk on the 27th =P
Every1 loves me now ^^ =P lol

28th
Went to IKEA© and MacArthur Glen ^^ Got a new teeee1st time to IKEA© I luuurve that place... cosy beds <3 sleepy me =P twas good Had a choccy muffin too Got a new teeee from Vans Land ^^

29th
Campeded on Oxwich beach ^^ was guuuurd =)There was walking, laughing, beaching, laughing, swimming, laughing, talking, laughing, drinking, laughing, talking, more laughing, swearing, laughing, watching sunsets, talking, SERIOUS MOMENT*(?), looking at the moon....

[Edit] *MIDNIGHT*

30th
I think its safe to say I was at Lew's this day... no wait!CONTINUED CAMPING... Oh hold on... after midnight.... it was the 30th... *copies and pastes camping from above*.....Skinny dipping at midnight, laughing, running, laughing, talking, laughing, hugging, pic taking (Of the sky, not of the naked ones sorry =P) umm and in the end attempted sleep... and laughing.

As you can see it was much fun =P lol
one of the best camping trips I must say ^^ cept the damn gnat bites =P but they is vanishing slowly ^^

We slowly made our way up the beach towards the bus stop to get out of there before we were found out =P so we took a picture of Trampy, left his "life in a bag" in a large bin near Oxwich Bay Hotel (WOOO PROM!) and continued on our way to the bus stop.The bus came, and after a small dilemma about change where the people already on the bus helped out we were on our way, trying 2 remember everything that had happened the night before... I was right, It WAS AN AMAZING "night before" ^^ =)
We eventually got back to Swansea and then home =)I was very, very hungry as Tesco closed as I arrived and didn't have any food for camping, though I did steal cookies and Doritos =P Anyway I made my family go out for food to fill up my belly[bola =P] and then i went to Lews...and helped put a trampoline together ^^ Then I started to feel unwell =( all flu-ish... and I'm still not 100%

GAH HOLD ON! Moosix stopped =(...

ok so.. then went home

31st
"Band Prac" lol it wasn't v.good, and I realised how crap I am at drums... I don't like them no more cos I'm not v.good =( but oh well... I don't mind. Went out 4 a lil kick about... umm then crashed on Lews sofa ^^

1st
Went out shopping 4 cloootheses, I gots 2 pairs of jeeeeans and a posh tee.. Still need summer clothes ¬¬ so hopefully online shopping..Also saw Transformers =P lol I DID NOT ENJOY... How Cheeeeesy =P Then I got home late and slept.

2nd
Over Lews... just hanging around watching Lew and Hannah argue ¬¬ Good thing Lew's working now, so I can stay away 4 a while... haven't felt that awkward in a while =P

3rd
BLOGGING =P ... not doing muchos else 2day... maybe go out.... we'll c... but for now... this is all

Any Further plans?
Not really no... =P attempt to get sum money together 2 go up 2 Richy-Land... umm and get clotheses 4 beaching. Also results day is getting closer ^^ =) I oddly can't wait, not to get results, but STARBUCKS! =P lol it's been a while, and I want to go look sophisticated... I'm thinking NEW TEE =P lol how funny would I look... *Takes Note* It’s a plan! woooooo XDAlso hoping to get a little off road driving practice in so I will actually be able to drive when I'm 17 =) It's getting closer! XD can't wait! Plan is... apply 4 provisional... ooo SOON! This week =)Off road drive until 17, then go on the rooooad WATCHOUT GUYS Nov 8th. You guys r n trouble! =Palso ...17th Theory test... Then sum lessons... and then TEST! Hmm test b4 next summer =)

*sigh* I cannot wait =)

woooo! =)

Anyway... I think I’ve done enough blabbering....
Going to get bored doing something else instead... ooo HOUSE! Missed yesterday's... =P

Ok sooo... Hope I didn't bore you too much!

Bye Bye Then
The Bev
xxxxxx

No comments: